Having thick, voluminous hair can make a big difference in the way you look and feel. However, many people struggle with achieving the volume they desire for their hair. If you’re looking to add volume to your hair, there are a few things you can do to help.
- Start with a good haircut. A good haircut can make a huge difference in the volume of your hair. Look for a haircut that will add layers and texture to your hair. This will help to create more volume and movement.
- Use volumizing products. There are a number of volumizing products on the market that can help to add volume to your hair. These products can include volumizing mousses, sprays, and powders. Be sure to use these products at the roots of your hair for maximum volume.
- Blow dry your hair upside down. Blow drying your hair upside down can help to add volume to your hair. Start by flipping your head over and blowing dry your hair on a low heat setting. Once your hair is about 80% dry, flip your head back over and finish blow drying your hair on a high heat setting.
- Use a round brush when blow drying. Using a round brush when blow drying your hair can help to add volume to your hair. Start by sectioning your hair and blow drying each section while pulling the brush through your hair. This will help to add volume and movement to your hair.
- Use a teasing comb. Teasing your hair can help to add volume to your hair. Start by sectioning your hair and using a teasing comb to gently backcomb your hair at the roots.
Be sure to use a light touch and avoid over-teasing your hair, as this can lead to damage.
- Try a volumizing hairstyle. There are a number of hairstyles that can help to add volume to your hair. Some popular volumizing hairstyles include the beehive, the bouffant, and the pompadour.
- Try a hair treatment. Some hair treatments, like hair masks or oils, can help to add volume to your hair by nourishing and strengthening the hair.
In conclusion, adding volume to your hair is possible with the right combination of haircut, styling products and techniques, and overall hair care.
Incorporating a few of these tips into your hair care routine can help you achieve the voluminous, full-bodied hair you desire.