Wait! Have you read part 1 yet ? If not, then here it is => Total Body Strength Training Gym Routine For Beginners
#5: Dumbbell fly
- Dumbbells directly above your chest, palms facing each other
- 3-5 kgs dumbbell each
- Feet firmly on the floor
- Lie down on a flat bench
- Lower the dumbbells to the sides in a controlled manner until about chest level
- Rotate your wrists to face you
- Do not lock your elbows
- Dumbbells should always maintain at chest level
#6: Low cable crossover
- Step forward until there’s enough tension in the pulleys
- Palms facing forward, ams straight, slightly bent at the elbows
- Arms at about a 30 degree angle away from your sides
- Palms facing forward, arms straight, slightly bent at the albows
- Exhale, contract your upper chest to pull your arms up and together.
- At shoulder level, palms facing up
#7: Tricep dips
- Grip the bar handles with your palms facing each other
- Keep your legs together and knees bent
- Lower your body into a dip
- Elbows bent at a 90 angle
- Exhale engage your triceps to push yourself back up
- Elbows should be close to your sides and pointed back
- Engage your core to maintain an upright torso and avoid swinging your body forward or back
#8: Full extension
- Arm extended overhead and legs extended out
- Curl up ,bring your knees to the chest
- As you lift your shoulders off the floor, bring the plate towards your ankles.
- Don’t use momentum to propel yourself up
- Engage your core and control the movements of your legs and arms
Nikki Marie I just signed up for the gym and am in need of a routine like this.
Neens gems Brilliant! Finally a workout that includes how to use the equipment, correct form and areas you should feel the effect of the exercise. Thank you!
Chim Chana Omg i really like your video it’s so detailed with every movement every exercise i really want u to give us for each muscle for exnple the upper body like triceps workout or biceps exercises same goes for the legs 😍😍 please
Lu Clark I love the way how you explain each workout, very detailed and story by step. I learned so much from you. The cable crossover you demonstrate is so interesting. Could you make a video showing us how to use cable machine ?