Soft heatless curls
𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒊 <3SLOWER PLEAZE I HAVE TO DO THIS IM SO SORRY FOR THIS BUT PLEAZE OMG
heatless curls with headband
WOW😱 zo’n resultaat zonder hitte | this amazing result without heat.
How to Get Flat-Iron Curls.
How i curl my hair ( thanks to 4M views )
Curl hair with a coke can
'From Can to Curls: How to Create Beachy Waves with a Coke Can'.
Curling hair with a flat iron can be a great way to achieve beautiful, bouncy curls without the need for traditional curling irons or hot rollers.
However, it’s important to be aware of the common mistakes that people make when using a flat iron to curl their hair in order to avoid damaging or frizzing your hair.
Here are the top 7 mistakes to avoid when curling hair with a flat iron:
- Not using heat protectant: Before using a flat iron, it’s important to apply a heat protectant to your hair.
This will help to shield your hair from the high temperatures of the flat iron, which can cause damage and breakage.
- Using too much heat: Another common mistake is using too much heat when curling your hair. The higher the heat setting, the more damage it can cause to your hair.
It’s important to use the lowest heat setting that will still effectively curl your hair, and to avoid using the flat iron for too long.
- Not sectioning your hair: One of the key steps in curling your hair with a flat iron is sectioning your hair into small, manageable sections.
By working with small sections, you’ll be able to achieve more defined, uniform curls and avoid tangling or matting.
- Not holding the flat iron correctly: Holding the flat iron correctly is crucial for achieving beautiful curls.
Make sure to hold the flat iron with the clamp facing down, and to use a twisting motion when wrapping your hair around the iron.
- Not using the right size flat iron: The size of the flat iron you use can also affect the outcome of your curls.
If you have thick or long hair, you’ll want to use a larger flat iron in order to achieve larger, more defined curls.
- Not releasing the curl in the right way: Another important step in curling your hair with a flat iron is releasing the curl in the right way.
Instead of pulling the flat iron straight out, release the curl by gently pulling the flat iron away from your head, while still holding the curl in place with your fingers.
- Not using the right styling products: Using the right styling products can help to hold your curls in place, and avoid frizz or flyaways.
Look for products specifically designed for curling hair, such as mousse or styling creams.
By avoiding these common mistakes when curling your hair with a flat iron, you’ll be able to achieve beautiful, bouncy curls that last all day.
Remember to always use a heat protectant, use the lowest heat setting that will still effectively curl your hair, section your hair into small, manageable sections, hold the flat iron correctly, use the right size flat iron, release the curl in the right way, and use the right styling products to achieve salon-worthy curls at home.