1. How can I change/add/cancel my order?Changing/adding to your order.
Items on your original order may not be changed and additional items cannot be added after your order is placed. This helps us process your order in the quickest, most efficient manner possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
2. Cancelling your order
For information on canceling your order, please contact Customer Service as soon as possible.
3. Has my order shipped?Your item(s) will be shipped with 3 to 5 business days. You can check your order status by contacting Customer Service.3.
4.Why is it taking so long for my order to be shipped?
Some merchandise may be shipped directly from the factory, some merchandise may be coming from an off-site warehouse and some merchandise may be backordered. This information will be provided to you on the ad for the item, when the item is added to your cart, as well as your Order Confirmation/Shipping Confirmation emails.
5. How do I make a return? You can return your items anytime if you’re not happy with your purchased items. Please contact the customer service for the returning address. Customers are responsible for any item lost or damaged in return shipping so we recommend insuring the package.
6. How can I add a comment about a product I received? If you have purchased a product and would like to provide a rating or review based on your experiences, just browse to that product on our site. On each product page we provide links to Write a Review.
Customers are also sent a survey approximately 4 weeks after an order is placed asking for feedback on merchandise and service received.
7. Why can’t I use more than 1 coupon per order?Unfortunately our policy only allows one coupon to be redeemed per order.
8. What are your payment methods?
- Pay online or by phone using your U.S.-issued Discover, Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit cards.
- Pay by mail using your U.S.-issued Discover, Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit cards, or by check/money order.
International credit card orders will be accepted as long as the shipping information matches the billing address on your card. Unfortunately we do not currently have COD option available. We apologize for any inconvenience.
9. Why is my order being transferred from ground to postal?Your package is being shipped ground service with final delivery by your local postal carrier based on the merchandise, or the light weight of the package.
If you do not wish to have this service in the future, a Customer Service representative can flag your address to ship ground on future packages. Please contact us if you would like to do so.